This is a follow up to Monday's posting.
Now let’s assume you are instead in the other category: you are trying to avoid a decision.
Here are some of the signs of avoidance:
- you believe you need a really, really good business plan
- you feel you need a little more formal education first
- you think you need to make another major decision first
- you are not sure you are really a “business type” of person
- you think this recession makes business start up impossible, but maybe in a year
These signs do not indicate you are a bad person. Bad people drown kittens, or destroy a person’s career, or deceive investors. These signs only indicate you are anxious about making a decision. Lots of things can cause this anxiety.
Maybe that is okay. Or maybe you can deal with your anxieties and move forward. We’ll keep talking about that.